Every organisation which transacts directly or indirectly with consumers faces increasing social, political and regulatory expectation relating to how their customers are engaged, treated and protected.
Where firms interact with customers who may be in financial difficulty or potentially vulnerable circumstances the expectations are enhanced. The Financial Conduct Authority, The Gambling Commission and OFGEM continue to issue fines and sanctions for poor customer treatment and protection.
Our experienced team at Map Room have supported organisations to pro-actively develop or transform their capability in these areas and delivered some of the most challenging enforcement programmes in the UK to date.
We work with clients across industries to ensure that appropriate policies and strategies are in place, effectively executed and appropriately monitored to protect consumers and organisations for the long term. We also provide regulatory, transformation and remediation programme and outcome testing support.
- Conduct and Compliance Advisory
- Customer Outcome Testing and Compliance Monitoring
- Policy, Strategy and Implementation Design
- Regulatory and Transformation Programme Delivery
- Section 166 and Regulatory Enforcement Support
- Technology Design and Delivery
- Remediation Programme Design and Delivery
- Specialist Resourcing
- Debt Advice, Charity and Academic Partnering
- Research and Thought Leadership
Experts in Executive Search
Innovation at our core – we search further and faster.