Bateman Collins conducts executive search assignments for a range of clients that include institutional investors, sovereign wealth funds, asset managers, alternatives investors, hedge funds, commodity trading houses and private equity firms of all sizes and specialties. Our search consultants have deep, technical backgrounds spanning both the sell and buy sides and use their industry knowledge to provide talent solutions that create long-term value for clients.
The regulatory environment has made sell-side investment teams more risk averse and less able to operate in environments of lesser constraints. The decline of investment banking prop desks has caused the skillset of buy side investment professionals to deviate strongly from their counterparts on the sell side, resulting in a shift in the market.
The rise of investment automation and machine learning calls for highly technical distribution professionals, with the onus on developing more robust product specialist teams. With alternative AUM under threat, the “rolodex” marketer of the past is becoming outdated, being replaced by the more multi-dimensional client portfolio manager.
Our customers include:
- institutional investors
- sovereign wealth funds
- asset managers
- alternative investors
- hedge funds
- private equity & venture capital
Recent Mandates include:
- Global Head of Distribution, Macro Hedge Fund
- Head of Investor Relations & Marketing, Credit Hedge Fund
- Head of Market Structure, Sovereign Wealth Fund
- Systematic Portfolio Manager, Quant Fund
- Head of Origination, Healthcare focussed Private Equity
- Senior Analyst, Sovereign Wealth Fund
- Deputy Head of Treasury, Macro Hedge Fund
Experts in Executive Search
Innovation at our core – we search further and faster.